Thursday, October 27, 2011

An Update thus Far

I rented a casita for 8 days to find a place to live. Ajah is currently in boarding. She did awesome with the flight. I would prefer to have her with me, but its safer and better for her during the transitory period to be in a stable environment. Not to mention its fiscally better than a deposit or pet fee for the week. I miss my girl terribly but the boarding place is doing great with her, and she has her own room with a floor to ceiling cat tree. Its emotionally difficult without her because she is my emotional support, and I react worse without her. She has visited elderly, and visited some folks in wheelchairs while in the DFW airport.She is an awesome cat.

So we took a taxi from Toledo to Detroit, flew to Dallas, then flew to Tucson. The flight was late, so we spent the night at the airport. She spent the night on her leash. Then I took her to to boarding and I went to the casita rented for the week.

I interviewed a potential roommate, and I have 2 exams tomorrow, and some final homework to finish.So hopefully by the end of this weekend, I will have a new home, and can get Rajjah from boarding. I haven't actually signed up for classes yet as I don't want to commit until I know I have a place to live. I will sign up for online classes this week at least. But in person will depend on how things go. What happened last semester can't happen again. Right now I am going through a wanting my normal life back. A camper van, my cat, a job, and a few online classes would satisfy that urge. Mentally, things are a bit challenging at the moment, but that is outside the scope of this blog (no I am not nuts lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment