Monday, May 24, 2010

Swimming for the first this summer

I went to Maumee Bay State Park off of Route 2 in Oregon OH. Gorgeous area, another magnificent day and just breathtaking beauty of the spring here in the great midwest. It was so hot at work, I still did my normal walk, but I thought what a day to swim (so hot). I went to the park, went for a dip in the warm water that was clean and just sooo relaxing.  There was barely anyone there so I enjoyed a BBQ and took a dip. I got a workout too. I am not so good in the dieting area, and have given up on that but the great outdoors is the best thing ever. I hope its nice tomorrow. I also found a truckstop so on my days off this week I can overnight at the stop, eat subway and enjoy the park for a few days and maybe try out running again now that my ankle is feeling better.

Then I came back to the house and took the cats outside. They loved their walk, enjoyed looking at birds and sunning themselves. Of course sun and black cats equals red cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment