Friday, May 21, 2010

Today is a little better

Well the cell phone still dials but the keypad got a little wet and now the numbers are funky and I can't respond to text messages or check email. Ah well, time for a new phone. I think things are getting better today. I will make it through somehow. Got a full tank of gas, stopped by the house and did laundry and took a shower. So now just visiting family while my clothes dry. Its nice to be good for another 2 weeks. Insurance is paid, van is paid, fuel, food, warmth and cleanliness. It works well. Hopefully I can save up enough from this paycheck to get a new phone and maybe pay off some back of the pile bills. Goal is to get everything in order, all bills paid up before I head out for the open road.
 I worked Wed-Fri (today) and parked out both nights and spent this afternoon doing errands. Of course it was 80 degrees so I couldn't take the cats with me, so they stayed with family. It will be nice to get to see them and spend all weekend with them. I miss the little furrballs.

In other news, I will be going to truck driving school as soon as I get the funding straightened out. I can't wait, it will be a full on career change and get paid to travel the country. I hope to find an employer I can take the 2 girls with me, but if not, we will continue current arrangements until I can save up enough to make it happen. I am so stoked. I love my job but I need a little more to be financially stable.

So all in all, things are looking up. There are some other coals in the fire as well that should make things more cormfortable.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment