Friday, May 6, 2011

I am heading out Monday for Indianapolis IN. Then St Louis MO. If anyone knows any star attractions in the area worth seeing, I would be real appreciative for any pointers.
Good quiet parking spots are also appreciated.
Tippy is doing well, returning with all the spit and vinegar as she had before since her spay yesterday. That's good and not so good...
I went and saw Hanna last night and it was good, but could have been better, lots of running and odd camera angles. The lady that played the CIA angel did a wonderful job as she did in Queen Elizabeth. She has an aura of being in charge which worked well with this roll.
I also got several things organized and packed in the van so I can sleep comfortably, but the bike is still a challenge so I am still working on those details but I still need to go through my clothes which may consolidate a few more things.
The organizers have been priceless and so are ziplock bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment