Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So my roommate sprayed Febreeze and I couldnt breathe, I am so glad to be out of there. He is a nice dude but in his own little world.
I am riding the bus to school today. Its cheaper, greener and without a job at the moment, I am not in a hurry.
I also have decided a trailer and SUV is the way to go. I will be out west for a while and so having a vehicle that can handle the mountains and a little off road is nice. The trailer can house the cats and will be small with a shower, bed, stove and eating area. It can even be tucked in a backyard. The SUV will allow camping and towing as needed. That's the plan And seems the most affordable option. The trailer should last awhile and the tow vehicle a few as well. Call it a cheap house investment that moves. And given my luck with vehicles, that's why I like the trailer idea plus a petsitter can watch the cats while I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment