- I need to trade or sell my desktop for a laptop.
- Convert tapes and DVDs to digital files that can be stored on a portable hard drive.
- Convert CDs to MP3
- Buy a MP3 player that can be charged from van battery or laptop. I don't feel an ipod at 225 dollars on sale is a good investment.
- scan pictures to flash drives.
- buy an ereader for digital books so it can be held on that instead of my hard drive memory
I found an MP3 player at Odd Lots for 50 bucks. That should work for my collection of 2000 songs. Even having two MP3 players if needed or changing play lists via computer is nicer than having to switch CDs constantly. My van only has a tape player and I haven't ever used it as the only band I still have on tape is Depeche Mode.
So any suggestions on the best ereaders that can read multiple formats (b and n, amazon ect) and have email access would be great.