Friday, December 31, 2010

Today I do not have to work. I got up early, cleaned my 2 rooms which took all of 10 min to go through my laundry, clean the cat box, sweep the floors and make the bed. Its amazing how quickly little piles of stuff accumulate.
I did go to walmart last night, added a new camping roll over the trifold and thinner camping pad to add firmness. I got my foam to soft so I sink and I have been waking up with a sore hip as I sleep on my side but the trifold was almost 200 dollars so I would rather spend 12 dollars for a copper then a new foam pad. Plus the two camping rolls work well together with my sleeping bag. They are good enough for camping or staying overnight. I will probably if the weather holds use my back packing tent when possible so having van and tent space to sprawl out. Written 12 30 10

No comments:

Post a Comment