Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The last post that went through was the last post from my old job. It was a normal day other than I was tired from a very long work stretch. I was fired with well wishes, which was an odd experience. My last call off, see previous post, was due to van repair issues so now I have one job left. The good news is its better paying but I missed the Christmas bonus which would have been nice. However I will be able to save some of this paycheck, about 50 of it as this cell phone wasnt cheap but so far its a handy gadget. I have some more things to add to it to make it fully functional besides how absolutely thrilled I am to have a smart phone, the best 200 spent.

In the least I will have 90 hours of vacation time I wouldn't have had if I had quit but still I don't think one can prepare for this. This last check will be the driving money to AZ. I am sad to leave and will miss my individuals I served and keep in contact with some good friends there but its over and time to move on. Peace love and harmony to those I served and Blessings on those I worked with. Its been a good ride, a great lesson and now its time to move on. Thanks for the last 3 years of my life what its been worth and too the individuals  I served who helped me see hope and what it means to be thankful for what we have and too go after what we don't because we don't know what will happen next. Not saying I want to know, its the journey of life and this is my life.

Io Saturnalia....

No comments:

Post a Comment