Saturday, January 29, 2011

I had the oddest brunch today but it sounded good: 2 hotdogs with katchup, a baked potato with katchup, and a few baby carrots. The last 2 days I haven't gone anywhere as I am trying to save money. I go out, I spend as I would need to eat, use gas ect. I am trying to live like a spartan until I leave, then I plan to mosy, get out west, explore, and then look at options. I think I have explored craigslist and talked to people quite a bit. I have an idea of parking places, apartments if needed and a list of vets and boarders for the cats if needed. Now I am going to focus on saving money, and prepping to go as it just maybe the trip starts sooner and I would have to sublet my apartment for a month or so. If I leave sooner, I am heading south and then over. Early 1 27 11 written

No comments:

Post a Comment