Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All of my stuff sold last drop off is tomorrow @ noon. Van repairs are 800 total and done fingers crossed. Today I am packing the van and heading out in the morning. The stress is almost over and I have to thank my friends and family for their patience because mine has been lacking with the van in the shop one day after another.
Thankfully taco bell has vegetarian fare because its my cheap totally stressed fast food of choice. I am typing this from a taco bell. Its a calm environment most of the time and I get good internet signal in here to get some work done.
plus its really windy enough to pull my windshield wipers open. I am driving it around locally a bit to make sure no more problems. So here is to the road to come and an evening of packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment