Friday, April 15, 2011

I love my family but to call complaining to me about how they used to have money is not it. I have been nice enough since being off of work to help out here and there BUT I do not feel pitty on those who choose to do nothing but sit with their big screen tv in their home they can't afford. Sell the house, live somewhere cheaper, or better yet get a new job. Said relative talks of leaving her current position, she works a few days a week and makes what I did on a 60 hour week. I am not passing judgement but it would be nice if I was extended the same courtesy. The longer I am here, the more I am ready to go. Hopefully the college experience, living out of a van for a bit and seeing the world will put me in better spirits. I also want to do some international travel and do online courses. Life is waiting. Time to restore and renew and give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment