Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How do you count the days to freedom? I am counting by the 4.5 paychecks left or the 7 weeks and 2 days. Other than that, I will be working quite a few doubles. I have avoided it because I originally had 2 jobs and then the 16 hrs is a bit much, but I will just drink more coffee and deal. And boy is the coffee good, oh wait, I drink it anyways Lol... the more I work now the less I need to later. I want to use this trip to just sit back and relax. Then if all works out, I can go to school the first semester without working. Then in december take a train back for the holidays. I only have 2 weeks off and I won't want to take the time to drive and I hate flying although I do have lots of airline miles.
Time will tell, until then I will work and keep counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment