Sunday, February 6, 2011

Its such a pretty day today. Depending on how cold it is, I may go for a walk. I am also starting more projects and will have way less to do in 2 months, hopefully once I get all these projects done as far as going through that which needs gotten rid of or organized better, it will be a cake walk to simply take a drive to donations for whatever doesn't sell and be on my way. Also easier to pack out the van. Its amazing how much junk we pick up without searching for it. I wish food and cat food weren't individually packaged because I could then go to the store, bag it and be on my way. I know it doesn't work that way and germs would be a problem, but there has to be a more conservative and econoline friendly option besides grow or kill your own, neither of which I am into even though I have grown up on a farm. I admit it, I like quick easy food with a little spice at the end, and love indoor plumbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment