Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 weeks 6 days until I am on my way to full time van dwelling. I can't believe I am this close. I need to register for classes so I don't want to wait until the last minute to get to az but the longer I can manage to work before leaving the easier this trip will be. The drive from ak to oh was life changing and I don't regret doing it.
I do think I took finances to tight this paycheck but I got several things like the ereader, a very warm sleeping bag and portable chargers that will make life doable. now a laptop or similiar device for school and I am good to go. Then a simple battery installation for power and I am going to try solar as much as possible for the smaller items.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, D!

    Greetings from Portage Lakes,OH. I found your blog from another blog. I think I'm all caught up to present on your posts.

    Thanks for sharing. I look forward to keeping up with you on your journey.

    -J

    ReplyDelete