Monday, March 7, 2011

Today I am putting my 4 weeks notice in to work. There is a lack of communication and I keep getting pulled around. I am done on the 12th to get the higher pay on the weekends. To dispel myths I am giving them more notice plus then its over and a new chapter begins. I am nervous but after all this thought I know its the right option. Its just a matter of time now, pick up shifts, get pulled and after school hopefully have a steadier career I can work my time and not need to be here constantly. I lived so tight from my last job, this one is better but it motivated me to want more from life after less then 3 months. The good news is I am off the next 2 days. Its been a challenging day to say the least so I need them, then training and then the weekend. This coming weekend is my last off weekend thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment