Friday, March 4, 2011

And another text update, Lol... I am at work again. I prayed for some sunshine for my walk today, and I got it. I must admit, I miss having the walking scenery of my last job. I can't wait to do some serious walking again. I am also going to visit the toledo museum of art at least once before I go. I also want to hit up the toledo zoo, the cincinnati zoo, visit the middle eastern area of detroit, hamtramick and dearborn to catch up with some old friends. And a trip to the navy pier in chicago. I will also be walking the local parks in a tour type of deal. Just a few lasts for now. I will be taking my time, then tied up with school and and trying to explore out west. This country is so big and so much to do. Then I want to explore russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment