Sunday, March 6, 2011

Someone asked me other day why outfit the van for more than sleeping, its because I want it to be home and to do that requires entertainment and I prefer more going into the back woods for a hike over dealing with traffic and nutjobs. I want the van to be home but in a spacious minimalist modern way with all valuable things to be carried in one bag should they need to be for a hike or bus trip or what not. I have access to a washer and dryer at the moment for free so I have been living on 2 outfits for 3 days and I could do longer if needed. I would say my 7 outfits I use now works well with a few tees and scrubs on the side. I do need new shoes though but for some reason I don't make it a priority because I will be in sandals or five fingers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment