Sunday, March 6, 2011

I downloaded several gregorian chants and finished reading how to marry a millionaire vampire. It was really neat and adept my night. I definitely awoke too early @ 10 am and work was stressful today. But @ least I got my hair washed last night and got clean clothes for tomorrow and should have gas enough to getting through tomorrow. Had I drove home and back it would have been one shift and I would have had to borrow money which I don't want to do. This way I only have thursday to worry about and I haven't spent any of the change in my spare area so I should be okay. I would like to chill out for tuesday and wednesday and do some nice walks. I have also been leaving more often to get the dogs and cats used to it being this way. The cats will join me soon but I want a trailer or better setup in the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment