Friday, March 18, 2011

My internet is so random right now. But its okay. I am getting tired. The double today hasn't been bad and the job hasn't been hard but 16 hours is still 16 hours. I am doing it again tomorrow. I hate doing it in a row but if I don't do it, then I don't get it during the week and I suffer financially. I want time to find a job and take my time. I could keep going at a normal pace but faster is better. Its like 3 weeks and a few days until done @ my job. I need to pay my current bills off aka utilities before I leave. Then the leftover stuff. We are getting there and I am writing so much to motivate me to make it. I have a respiratory issue and every time I exert myself it gets worse. Doubles can make it hard but its worth the gas savings. Of course, people keep telling me to do this and that but its all touch and go @ this point. Its fate and in the Gods hands now...

No comments:

Post a Comment