Saturday, March 12, 2011

So I got a surprise. I downloaded a couple of books when I had the ereader. Well, I downloaded the app on my laptop and I went online and it synced my entire collection so instead of having to download the ones I read, it actually holds my place and inherited several classics. I did read more on the ereader as I can't walk with the laptop but its still portable and good. At someplace point I would like a 7 inch tablet to read from, I like the e ink technology so the nook color still wins with the android system but I can now wait. however, I do need a printer chord for my printer, a DVD drive and a portable hard drive or maybe a few flash drives, but the hard drives hold more, I need to compare shop there as I have windows xp left from my old computer so I don't need to copy all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment