Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bleh, I am working another double today. Its going to be a long day... A very long day. One on one is cool for a day then it gets tiring, but its just the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. Especially when co workers do nothing to help. But today I am getting ALL of my breaks. But I need the money so its all good. I am on the last sprint 23 days left and then co and down to az. I am considering registering for classes and then returning so I only have to pay campground fees for a month before my stipend kicks in. I wish I had the ability to work 60 hours a week all the time like some people, its just not there except now, I want every hour I can bank. I have been working with 2 days off per week, now 1 is my goal with 3 to 4 doubles per week, then I can sleep for a week and then head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment