Friday, March 18, 2011

I have had 3 days off this week. I am starting a new diet today as the stress of moving has led to emotional eating which is bad and has led to some regression but not to far. I made some work contacts yesterday, clustered the containers going in the van and realized living out of a backpack would be a major challenge for me. I could do 2 large hiking packs and then the bed roll and sleeping bag. One for clothes and toiletries and the other for everything else, but to carry one pack with me would be hard unless I stored my other stuff. Its odd how as I have gotten rid of many things I have certain will not go items. I am @ a point where the items picked to go are items I truly value. Everything is replaceable but some things I would rather not have too...
Another lesson learned is its not bad living with 3 outfits if you have a washer handy so I opt for 2 weeks of clothes now because I don't have a washer in my apartment.
Last night I had both windows open in the apartment and the fan going. I was hot in the sleeping bag and opted for a sheet. It was nice having fresh air. I look forward to many more nights of it albeit part of me is sad to say farewell for now but I will be back to visit. I got written confirmation at work, the 11th is my last day...

No comments:

Post a Comment